Corporate & Group Packages
We are pleased to offer groups of 16 to 30 people the following Deluxe Package:
Modern 8 unit complex comprised of the Main Villa, 6 – 2 bedroom, 2 bath Casas and 1 spacious Studio surrounding a gorgeous tropical courtyard. Each Package may include:
Open Bar 10 AM To 10 PM Daily (Domestic Beer, Wine and Spirits)
San Sebastian del Oeste Tour (includes lunch)
Once one of the most important mining towns from the 1600´s, San Sebastian is now a quiet mountain village (800 feet above sea level) about one and a half hours away from Puerto Vallarta, Nominated as a World Heritage Site by UNESCO, San Sebastian is truly an unspoiled place to explore.
North Coast Tour (includes lunch)
Beautiful beaches and Mexican villages line the Northern Coast. Visit the towns, check out the markets and beaches and sample the natural beauty and history of Mexico.
Classic Rock Night (includes steak or seafood BBQ)
Dance, sing or pound the old air guitar as the Pacific Rock Company entertains you with the best of the Stones, Beatles, CCR and Led Zepplin, while your Hosts prepare some of Mexicos finest steaks or seafood on the BBQ.
Puerto Vallarta at Night
Climb aboard our modern fully air conditioned bus for the short trip to Old Town Vallarta to stroll the Malecon, sample local treats, browse the street vendors, sand sculptures and artisan booths. Then on to one of many world class restaurants for a gourmet meal complete with fine wines and entertainment. (food and refreshments not included)
Canopy and Tequila Tour (lunch included)
Experience the thrill of zip lining through the Jungle Canopy. Minimum age 8 years , height 4 feet and maximum weight 250 lbs. When you are done you are off to lunch and then check out the local Tequila factory to sample some of the best liqueurs you have ever tried.
Massage (relaxation or therapeutic)
Start or end your day with a visit from Maria or Susana. Two of the finest massage therapists I have ever met. One hour of total relaxation in the comfort of your own suite will put you in the mood for just about anything.
- 27″ flat screen TV/DVD with Satellite TV service
- Wireless internet access — bring your laptop
- Safe for valuables in each Casa (sized to hold laptop)
- Two queen beds, or one queen bed and two twins
- NEW Queen sized mattresses c/w luxury linens
- Ample closet space
- Mini-split air-conditioners in living area and two bedrooms
- Tiled floors throughout
- Tiled countertops
- Gas stove with oven
- Fridge with freezer
- Water coolers with refrigerated bottled water
- Coffee maker, toaster, blender, hair dryer
- Dishes, glasses and cutlery
- Assortment of kitchen gadgets
- Wine and beer openers
- 5 burner deluxe stainless steel gas BBQ grill in the cabana area
- Upgraded and new furnishings in cabana area by pool
- Free long distance phone calls to Canada and the US
- Maid service every day
- Luxury linens and towels provided
- Weekly laundry service
- Heated pool — one of few heated private pools in the area
- Lower units have a few stairs — may not be suitable for all
- Completely walled and gated for privacy and security
- Beach Umbrellas, Coolers, Beach Chairs, Boogie Boards
- Bicycles for guest use
- Pre-arrival Grocery shopping Service
- 3 minute walk to the Beach
- Lots of Restaurants within walking distance (2-8 blocks)
Combine all this with an incredible beach just a few feet away, fabulous weather every day, an abundance of fine restaurants within blocks and our amazing staff, whose only desire is to please, and you have the most amazing Mexican Vacation you can imagine. Weekly Rate available on request
HOWEVER, if you have a desire to add some additional punch to your holiday, check out our Optional Activities and Services:
- Barra de Navidad Excursion (overnight, min. 20 people) Double occupancy, includes transportation with beer and wine service, 2 lunches, breakfast and hotel. $200.00/pp,
Experience the scenery and culture of Mexico as you travel South of Puerto Vallarta 3 hours to the town of Barra de Navidad. Famous for its gorgeous beaches. Sample the local cuisine and night life, take a boat tour of the bay, maybe even a quick trip to Manzanillo, just 45 minutes away.
- Guadalajara Shopping Tour (overnight, min. 20 people) Double occupancy, includes transportation with beer and wine service, 2 lunches, breakfast and hotel. $249.00/pp,
Guadalajara is a city of 7 million people. Fascinating and confusing, but with the right guide a real experience. Check out Tlaquepaque, famous for its antiques, leathers and art, not to mention the food or the architecture. Tonala is without a doubt the largest garden and handicraft market I have ever seen (Sundays only). You will overnight at the La Mansion Boutique Hotel. A great place to mingle and mix with antique furnishings, a library, fine art, 24 hour bar service and a great restaurant. One of the hidden gems of Mexico.
- Fishing (min. 4, max 8 people for 8 hours) includes transportation all equipment with beer service and lunch on the boat. $1,100.00/ day
Spend the day out beyond the Bay looking for the elusive Dorado (mahi-mahi). 30 to 40 lbs is not unusual and with any luck you will be bringing home a great catch for the BBQ.
- Whale Watching (min. 4, max 8 people for 4 hours) includes transportation with beer and wine service on the boat. $500.00/4 hours
Spend a relaxing morning cruising the Bay, checking out the whales, dolphins, sea turtles and mantas while exploring the Marieta Island Bird Sanctuary..
- Sunset Tapas Cruise
Min. 4 people with a max. of 8 people.
On board this luxurious 41 foot yacht, cruise the 2nd largest bay in the world, enjoying fine wine and spirits with gourmet tapas or if you desire a full gourmet meal. Experience the sunset as you never have. Pricing available on request.
At your request we can provide the services of a fully trained Gourmet Chef or Traditionally trained Chef on a daily or full time basis for your group.
Pricing available on request.
- Chauffer Guide Services (9 passenger Van)
New comfortable, air conditioned van. On standby at your gate from 9 am to 7 pm everyday with a federally licensed driver and guide for shopping or beach excursions or whatever you like. $250.00/day
Maybe you have a special occasion such as a Wedding, Graduation, Family Reunion or Management Retreat or perhaps your Yoga Club wants a quiet comfortable place for a weekend getaway. We will be happy to work with you to put together your individual package.